Ebay Seller Review: TomTop & Ideacharms

Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Hiya!

I've decide to make a quick post on my recent won auction items on Ebay and mention a few early observation I've notice from the sellers so far. I'm going to start off by mentioning that I won these two items the same day. The first item I won was from the ebay seller ideacharms and it was 20x pink face fimo rod sticks. One of the things that I notice was that after sending out my paypal payment on Sept. 16 - I received a shipping notice on ebay that my item was shipped on the next day ( Sept. 17 ) of my paid item along with a tracking number - pretty much what some ebay seller's usually do.

Another detail I notice was the instant feedback this seller left the same day I paid for the item, which makes it to be a great seller so far based on its great communication & selling skills.Now, the item is expected to be delivered to me around 10/05/11- 10/19/11 which its approximately 4 - 5 weeks I may say, and I find that to be I really good and reasonable shipping time. Of course, if there's no holidays or postal problems that may delay the shipped item - other than that, so far I'm liking my purchase experience with this seller.

On the other hand, I won the white acrylic powder nail art builder manicure from the seller tomtop_auction. I also paid this seller on Sept. 16 and was shipped on the 20th. no feedback has been given to me yet for paying on time which is okay, because a few sellers wait to give it after the buyer has received the item. It's expected delivery date is around 09/26/11 - 10/03/11 reasonable shipping time as well. The only set back about this seller, is that they don't provide you with a tracker number because they say; "we choose the Hong Kong flat airmail without a tracking number. It usually takes one month work days for the item to get to your local office as for the usual international terms. However, you can check the shipping information showing the item sent out at our company's website:http://www.tomtop.com/trackorder ".  

It was really nice of them to inform me about it and giving me a straight forward detail, because not to many ebay sellers do so. They have a really great communication skills and they response to all my questions pretty fast as well.

So far, when it comes to comparing both sellers based on their communication and selling skills as well as shipping. I must say that for now I rate the both ebay sellers equal. I will keep you guys posted as soon as I receive my items and will do a product review on them! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment